People are an organization’s most important asset. In the past, employee retention has been an after-thought. Today and for most forward-thinking companies, employee retention is a priority. Data shows that only 22 percent of companies report they have no difficulty in retaining employees, meaning the other 78 percent struggle to keep their people around.
Make It Plain Consulting offers proven talent management solutions that result in higher staff morale, increased job satisfaction and performance, greater accountability and retention of your human capital.